Fall 2021 Virtual Conference
When: November 22-23, 2021 (approximately 9 am – 3 pm)
Where: Online event
Registration: Link coming soon!
Day 1 – may be subject to change
- Keynote: Andrew Ho – Charles William Eliot Professor of Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Strategies and perspectives on aggregate reporting in this pandemic.
- Katherine Strunk – Professor of education policy and the Clifford E. Erickson Distinguished Chair in Education and the faculty director of the Michigan State University Education Policy Innovation Collaborative (EPIC).
- MI School Data – Updates and Roadmap.
Day 2 – may be subject to change
- Keynote: David Steiner – Executive Director of the Johns Hopkins Institute for Education Policy and Professor of Education at Johns Hopkins University. Acceleration and Remediation.
- Nathan Jensen – Director of the Center for School and Student Progress at NWEA.
- Robert Theaker – Associate Director of Research at Curriculum Associates.
- Andy Middlestead – State Assessment & Accountability Director at Michigan Department of Education.
- Chris Janzer – Assistant Director, Office of Accountability at Michigan Department of Education.